Friday 19 December 2014

XMAS PARTY!



WHAT TO WEAR TO A  XMAS FANCY DRESS PARTY!



Christmas fancy dress parties are my favourite and they are far from halloween parties, everyone is dressed festive either as an elf, santa, santa's wife or even an angel.  I chose to dress as an angel as it's simple and needs hardly any work to create the look.  Curled hair is a definite as it looks gorgeous, just like an angel.  I would suggest to be simple on makeup and not to go to heavy as an angel should look natural.  You can either choose to be a good angel or a dark angel.  Both angels are different colours such as white (good angel) and black (for bad angel). Both look  beautiful but just have different colour wings and outfits. I would suggest to buy big wings however big wings are pricey and the small wings were in my budget. 
small wings (£8 from party fiesta)
Halo (£1.60 from party fiesta)

V neck dress Topshop (£34)
Topshop shoes (£38)

No comments:

Post a Comment