Thursday 8 January 2015

Cheap Thursdays! - The London City Girl.







Welcome to Cheap Thursdays! I found an item that is unusually cheap such as hair products.
The first product is something that I wouldn't usually need or buy however my hair has been very flat lately and I needed some extreme volume asap!! I found the perfect product for my hair which is the Herbal Essences dry shampoo (uplifting volume).  Herbal Essences are known for great smelling products and this definitely takes the top ten! My hair was left with an amazing citrus smell for days. Most products have to be used more than once to get the effect or smell, this is not the case with this product.  I highly recommend this product, it's perfect for all hair types and it is extremely cheap! I promise that you won't regret using it. 

Dry Shampoo (Boots) - 2 for £2

No comments:

Post a Comment