Wednesday 15 January 2014

Naked3 Urban Decay- Review

Naked 3 eye palette is perfect for a girly girl, I absolutely love this eye palette because it has beautiful and natural colours which is perfect for every day wear and school. The palette comes with a crease and shadow brush  which is always useful.  Within this product my favourite colours to use are Dust, Burnout,Limit,Buzz and Trick. I like these colours because they are pretty and natural, I haven't had the chance to try the darkest colours yet but I recommend that you guys try it. The eye palette is a bit expensive (£36.00 or $52.00) so if your on a budget you can pick out four of your favourite colours from any naked palette and put it into one which would be a cheaper option if you know what  colours you like (  $18.00 or £14.00) I recommend  you try this product, you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment